Saturday, June 25, 2011

Update! 225lbs

Ok, so I've got an update for you!
I actually was doing really badly. I went all the way back up to 233lbs. :( I couldn't find work, life was stressful, but I was trying!
I made a few changes and now I'm back on track. I put a hard focus on my spiritual well being and that's helped. I've also focused my motivation - I'm doing it for me. I'm going back to doing what was working before - moderation and eating the right food. Meaning no junk food, measuring out serving sizes, and no emotional eating. I'm also working a full time job which has really put me in the right mood to feeling better about myself. I KNOW I CAN DO THIS!!! My company I work for has a gym and so I'll be using it after work. I'm also going back to school. No more free time to sit at home and eat. I'm keeping busy!



One thing I'm really proud of right now are my legs. I love how defined they're getting!
When I see progress like this it makes me want to work harder!!! :D
I'm thankful to have wonderful roommates and friends who are helping me snap out of my funk and get life back on track. Who knew that a break up and losing your job at the same time could cause me to have to start all over again? As of yesterday I'm back to 225lbs.
Lets keep this up!!! OOORAH!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment